Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Still Busy...

I'm absolutely loving the weather lately. It's been amazing to spend time outdoors, especially when I have a baby that loves being outside. I've been so busy lately. During the day I'm always doing stuff and working on projects that I forget to take pictures while I have good, natural light. It's always in the evening when things calm down that I want to share my projects but have no pictures! So today I'm going to share some pictures of Emily in her big girl high chair. She was loving the camera for a while and wanted to eat it...She's going to get so sick of that thing always being in her face :)
.
.
.
"Mom, I want that camera! I want to eat it!"
.
.
.
Whoops.
.
"I can almost reach it."
.
I'll try really hard to remember to take lots of pictures of my projects and post them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment